Thursday 12 March 2015

A bad, bad week!

It's been a bad week, where nothing went to plan at all. I am not impressed and if such a thing is available, I'd like a refund.

On the upside, though, I have finished my crocheted Bobby Bunny Backpack.

Isn't he lovely? He will be going to my friend's daughter as a random gift. It took a long, long time crocheting this with doubled-up double knit yarn and a 4mm hook, but I am pleased with the results!
Here is the link to my Ravelry project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/EllySmith/bunny-rabbit-amigurumi-kids-backpack---bag

I have also made lots of progress on my second knitted sock and I should think another night of knitting in front of the TV should see it completed! 


I still love all those crazy, bright colours together! 

I'm not sure why I always write this blog at such ungodly hours, I guess this is the only time I'm too tired to do Important Things, so I can spend some time writing instead.

On the to-do list:
*A Mother's Day fabric trug for my mother-in-law.
* A pillowcase (36"x36") for my husband and another for my daughter, both patchwork.
* Finish socks!!
* Finish the reversible dress for my friend's baby before she stops being a baby!
* Some top secret crocheting.

But for now, it's time for bed...
Elly.

No comments:

Post a Comment